Very sad.....:(

Stadtler

So i regret to inform you all that I will be out of the gaming business for awhile, my video cards fan decided to stop working last night while I was asleep and my card over heated and fired, I am on my crappy ass work laptop for now. just thought I would let you know.

lol I know my fan on my card did die but thats not what was causing it not to work, the xfx 7870 has a fail safe and you need to reset it in a bios option, after you replace the fans on it (which I did no know until doing some research). After you reset the bios option windows boots and then you have to reinstall driver and your back in business lol

one of my vga fans are broken however it does the job but when my vga gets up to about 70% fan usage it viberates like crazy lucky the only game so far to do that is dead island i can get replacement for 25$

LOL at first when I read this I thought you said VAG fans. I was like WUT!

Good to see it's back up and running. If it keeps causing problems, message me and I'll be able to help.

Glad to see you back in business.

I've been noticing some of the AMD radeon cards have very cheap fan. The fan on my Radeon 6870 went out on me and only had it for 8 months. I ended up buying a new fan for it and it took me like 6-7 hours to get it on.

I would avoid AMD next time you plan on buying another video card.

Glad to see you back in business.

I've been noticing some of the AMD radeon cards have very cheap fan. The fan on my Radeon 6870 went out on me and only had it for 8 months. I ended up buying a new fan for it and it took me like 6-7 hours to get it on.

I would avoid AMD next time you plan on buying another video card.

OH CRAP IN BEFORE STEVARY FIRESTORM! :D lol GET HIM!!!!

Lol I know its not working at all now, fan went out on me so I ordered a 650 TI Boosted edition today should be here by Monday as well as a few other additions lol. So show be back in the game soon :( its been a crappy week lol.