Banned.

Banned for "wallhack"

Dust 2 

Awper in the back of B plat shooting a really loud gun, killing people. I'm in middle, throw a moli then a nade through window into back plat. Went to door spammed box. Banned for "wallhack"

Wob

0:0:531806

Just an old competitive player that only likes to pub now.

Watched by several different admins for several rounds. Your crosshair was tracking people through walls at B. Looked at 3 different people in the span of 10 seconds, all through the wall, and all not moving.

That was only one round. There were several others where you were tracking people. Went several rounds playing bad, then started doing it again.

With all due respect, our demos aren't for you. We had literally 5 OSG members in the server watching you at the time, and we reached the conclusion that you were either ghosting or walling. You got plenty of suspicious shots on people who were walking or hidden - often multiple times in a row. 

I respect your decision and I'll drop the issue. But if my word means anything I don't cheat. In large pubs I just expect someone around every corner and in every corner. My steamid is 8 years old plenty of hours in every CS game to eventually get vac banned if I did cheat. Have a good one.

I respect your decision and I'll drop the issue. But if my word means anything I don't cheat. In large pubs I just expect someone around every corner and in every corner. My steamid is 8 years old plenty of hours in every CS game to eventually get vac banned if I did cheat. Have a good one.

Gotta agree with this, who took the demo?

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on this front? I only have 4 servers on my favorites and yours was one of them. Love the map rotation, and overall atmosphere of the server.

Apologies, I must have been distracted and forgot to post. Your ban was reversed. Thank you for your patience and polite behavior as we strive to keep our server clean.

If you watch a good player long enough there will be a few instances where it seems he is cheating. You have to take in to account audio cues and radar cues. I'm always glancing at my radar, and I play with HD 595s.