eldoN` Banned

1. Alias: eldoN`
2. Steam ID: 0:0:9020001
3. Server: OSG 32 slot server
4. Date and Time of Ban: Sometime late last night(4-26-13)
5. What Led to the Ban/Your Side of Story: Your guess is just as good as mine... I was doing well (I htink 45-12?) and all the sudden out of the blue I got banned. I've been playing CS since 04' and played leagues through out the years. Here's my ESEA account to prove that I am a 'decent' player at best. http://play.esea.net/users/225280 Also there was only two OSG members whiich I think was Zoly and Small Asian B**Bies.

I received several several messages from players suspecting that you were hacking/walling by shooting them through smoke and knowing where they were ahead of time.  I saw you have a vac ban on your steam account, and recorded a demo.  There were several times you appeared to have have knowledge of a players location before they showed up on the screen or mini map and this is why you were banned.

=^.^=

I received several several messages from players suspecting that you were hacking/walling by shooting them through smoke and knowing where they were ahead of time.  I saw you have a vac ban on your steam account, and recorded a demo.  There were several times you appeared to have have knowledge of a players location before they showed up on the screen or mini map and this is why you were banned.

The VAC ban obviously I can't hide but that was ~5-6 years ago I believe and it was for source. The player locations I dunno because I had speakers on at the time, is there any way that I could see the demo? In all honesty I guarentee that I wasn't cheating and I'm 100% legit and its a pub where I would just assume/prefire/look around.

i just sent it to you puss ... it's 70mb which is why i couldn't upload it with my post.  I couldn't find gallitin's email so could you please just forward it?

Any chance you can send it my way to? Im just curious to see what I did that was in question, therefor I could possibly help understand why I did what I did.

Stevary and I found something a bit off last night with some odd pre-fire/overly high accuracy, thats why we called an admin to check up on you last night and see if you're actually cheating or not.

Looking at your ESEA profile and your effort to try unban yourself here there is a chance you might not be cheating.. but then again, your ESEA also says you were blocked 8x by players and also VAC banned on your Steam profile. Its a hard case, and its not my call to decide whether you should be unbanned or stay banned.

Personally, I don't see any reason why the admins can't unban you if you could prove us wrong.. right Mr  K1tty / Puss?

I love Asian boobies, they are small.

Stevary and I found something a bit off last night with some odd pre-fire/overly high accuracy, thats why we called an admin to check up on you last night and see if you're actually cheating or not.

Looking at your ESEA profile and your effort to try unban yourself here there is a chance you might not be cheating.. but then again, your ESEA also says you were blocked 8x by players and also VAC banned on your Steam profile. Its a hard case, and its not my call to decide whether you should be unbanned or stay banned.

Personally, I don't see any reason why the admins can't unban you if you could prove us wrong.. right Mr  K1tty / Puss?

That wasn't me. You might be thinking of Stadler. 

I watched the demo and I definitely don't think that he's hacking. Although, the VAC ban is very suspicious. 

I agree that it doesnt help being VAC'd banned and I learned my lesson from then. Never touched another hack since and with the years of playing with different people and playing different roles for other teams it just makes it unique. I would like to thank the people who I've been in contact with in trying to help me/putting their own opinion in there. I'm even more explaining my self in certain situations as well. Again I don't cheat and always play 100% legit and for the people who block me on ESEA are the people who get annoyed with me while I'm drunk as fuck(I guess im really loud while gaming)

And thanks stevary for taking the time to look over the demo they had provided.

If someone is given admin and the power to ban, their judgement should be trusted within the community. If we can't trust their judgement, we shouldn't hand out admin so readily. But maybe that's just my iron fist nature. I had no intentions of throwing myself into the ring on this but since I was added by the accused and this petty nonsense was brought to my attention, there's my input. Do what you will, but in order to reduce load on higher members of the community, make sure those you appoint to positions of power have your unwavering trust.

If someone is given admin and the power to ban, their judgement should be trusted within the community. If we can't trust their judgement, we shouldn't hand out admin so readily. But maybe that's just my iron fist nature. I had no intentions of throwing myself into the ring on this but since I was added by the accused and this petty nonsense was brought to my attention, there's my input. Do what you will, but in order to reduce load on higher members of the community, make sure those you appoint to positions of power have your unwavering trust.

This is a topic of a private nature, not public. As it has been stated many times before, the purpose of having people with admin privileges is because we DO trust them. However, even the best admins make honest mistakes and this is a necessary check and balance for the benefit of the community - that other members and leadership view it and make a judgment from that.

With that said, people need to remember this point and if additional discussion is needed, send it to PMs instead of derailing the topic at hand. This is at least the 3rd time this has happened.

So back to the topic at hand... I looked through the demo and other than a few times he was staring at walls and looking almost directly where the T's were rushing I didn't see anything entirely fishy about the game play. Granted the few suspicious times would of been enough for me to warrant a second opinion on the situation.

So back to the topic at hand... I looked through the demo and other than a few times he was staring at walls and looking almost directly where the T's were rushing I didn't see anything entirely fishy about the game play. Granted the few suspicious times would of been enough for me to warrant a second opinion on the situation.

When I stare at the walls most of the time I'm trying to listen/look at the radar for any information that the terroist was there. If not i'm alt tabbed looking at other stuff. Thanks for the input!

Through review of the demo provided, it was determined that you will be unbanned and given another chance. Thank you for your patience during the process, you are now unbanned. Please just understand that with the VAC ban on your record and if you get some suspicious kills, this will just be a part of the game and there will be a watchful on eye on you.