Suggestions for the pub.

i hope it's on again.  I seriously love that map.

As for limiting... I disagree completely.  All it takes is smokes and/or flashes to get around awpers.  Once you get up close if you have an automatic weapon you gain the advantage.  I'm greatly opposed to any type of weapon limits.  That part of the reason we get so much traffic is because we don't limit the weapons. 

=^.^=

As for limiting... I disagree completely.  All it takes is smokes and/or flashes to get around awpers.  Once you get up close if you have an automatic weapon you gain the advantage.  I'm greatly opposed to any type of weapon limits.  That part of the reason we get so much traffic is because we don't limit the weapons. 

Damn you and your logic. I see your point though, and it does make sense.

Kitty has it right. Sorry, forgot to respond to that portion of the request. Limiting weapons just irritates people and makes them leave.

I think the greater concern right now needs to be for us as a clan to populate the server as often as possible over playing other games. May tends to be one of those ugly down months of activity because the college aged players are trying to get their final projects done and prepare for finals and the family-aged players have child banquets and concerts coming out of their ears because as we all know, we have to give out an award to every kind who wipes their butt properly these days. :) (I'm not bitter, I swear.)

A few people have been trying the past few days to get the pub populated, myself included, and it's appreciated. What stinks is that we generally don't have more than 2 or 3 members playing at a time. If we can boost that up to at least 5 to play for at least an hour straight, we will see it pay off dividends faster to getting the server populated.

I dont like the idea of restricting any of the weapons. Althought ocassionaly i do go to awp/auto free servers for some practice limiting the availability of a weapon that is part of the game doesnt make sense to me because u will see people using those weapons in competitive matches.

I believe some servers, VPP included, will default to dust_2 at some point.  I'm not sure if it's a time thing, or if it's a time thing coupled with the amount of people on the server.  I think dust2 brings in people and I wish there was some way to have it remain on dust2 until 10 people are on, or something similar.  Right now it's on mirage, although it's late anyway, it would be next to impossible to populate it with mirage on there even during peak hours.