Diablo 3

HabaneroHero

I beat Inferno before the infamous 1.3 nerf patch with my buddy. Here was my gear at that point in time. (mid-June):

[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img543/6544/geari.jpg[/img]

I haven't played in months. I briefly logged in after 1.4 was released to check the new drop rates, Paragon leveling system, and unique weapons. But, most of my friends quit playing by that point so I did as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to be glued to this shit solid for a while. I loved D2 so this is just replacing that. I do miss my old Zeal, he was #2 on East. Never got the chance to face #1. used to place 3rd or better every melee tournament, which is probably why it sold so fast. xD c/o was 1200 but I took 650 because I was in a pinch and the c/o couldn't get it for a couple weeks. d2jsp ftw! Raping those ladders. Ha. But yeah man, pm me if you wanna play, one of my friends gave me her account to use so i've got some pretty low shit at the moment. working on it though.

• 4 weeks later...

I know last post was awhile ago but yeah some of you guys are crazy. I go through the game okay all the way up to Hell it wasn't that tough except for some of the packs that I would come across and it would pretty much be me pating these guys around half the map letting my cds expire. Then once I got to Diablo I just kept getting screwed to the point where I ran out of money and pots and I wasn't going to go farm previous acts for gold so I just contacted a guy on my friends list and he just jumped on and helped me finish him in phase 2 from there I finished it out and I think I got to act 2 or 3 on inferno.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't really play anymore other then on my brother's Xbox 360. Before Diablo 3 even came out, I was getting somewhat burned out on those type of hack and slash games. Diablo 2 took up so much of my life, and quite frankly, I thought it was better then 3.