Christmas Lists

Puss in Boots

Thank you for the support, I really appreciate it. My wife and I knew ahead of time it was a 50/50 proposition between weeks 6-8 because she is 42. It is the time frame where the woman's body and the developing child start searching for problems at the chromosome level and if a problem is found, the entire process halts. And as Element showed, it happens more often than most people know.

Let's just say it put a whole new meaning to the concept of how fragile and how much a miracle life is.

Woah woah woah, I'm deeply sorry for you Puss, but lets try to buck this up and remember to be thankful for everything we do have! :D But as it stands my first and foremost christmas wish is being fulfilled by Robberish. xD (THANK YOU!) Oh god I left that very vague, IT'S A VIDEO CARD EVERYBODY, NOT SEX. Welllllll...nvm. Uhhhh but since I can't have my surgery and pain relief for christmas since my surgery will be in march now(grrr) but the upside is I'm getting a new disc for my birthday! lmao. Going under the knife for my bday, going to be soo awesome. -.- Other than that, uhmm, probably just going to get money which is fine with me since that's all I ever ask for, makes everyone's lives easier. xD