Christmas Lists

Puss in Boots

Yeah, tomorrow is Thanksgiving but it's time to discuss Christmas lists. What would you love to get as a gift this year? And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then Hannukah, Kwanzaa, whichever it may be. Or if you don't celebrate anything, then I guess you can just say what you want for your birthday. :P

I'd love:
To read 50 Shades of Grey in a sexy tone to Gallitin on the phone and have it recorded and posted on the forums (who would pay to hear that?!)
The ability to holyslap Christine (sadly SourceMod admin doesn't have that)
New winter gloves
Dishonored
A telescope

Man haven't made one of these in forever. Normally now we don't really do much of it from grandparents and such, just the little kids. Other than that most of the rest of the family we do a gift exchange. Parents just give cash.

[quote name='Christine' timestamp='1353529642' post='4209']
i rly dont understand where this rage is coming from lmao
[/quote]

Always talking smack to me in-game and via Steam chat :P That's where the rage is coming from lol

C'mon, more people have to have lists than just me and the people that posted. :) I also forgot that having a child with my wife has been on my wish list in general for over a year now.

im thinking of buying myself:

an xbox360
a nice watch, saw one i liked for 275$ it was a solid black citizen watch. I want to check out some fossil watches before i fork out 275.

wish list:
a new laptop
a new car
a hand gun
a street bike (since i sold my last one)

what i will actually get:
cash from the parents
random stuff thats always useful from my sister, she likes to buy me stuff i use in the gym because she also does powerlifting and body building
and probably something cute from the girl i am dating.

[quote name='Puss in Boots' timestamp='1353553652' post='4224']
Always talking smack to me in-game and via Steam chat :P That's where the rage is coming from lol
[/quote]

you too? after playing online with christine online i normally wanna go slit my throat and hang myself at the same time. lol jk.

[quote name='Puss in Boots' timestamp='1353553652' post='4224']I also forgot that having a child with my wife has been on my wish list in general for over a year now.
[/quote]

Posted this the other day in this thread. And now...

[img]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9891/dsc02654sz.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f213/PaulyMX555/boy-that-escalated-quickly_zps178aa246.jpg[/img]

[quote name='robberish' timestamp='1353725705' post='4320']
Are you Chinese? Thats alot of kids.....Congrats!
[/quote]

LOL! My 4 other kids are from my wife's first marriage. She is older than I am. I treat them as my own, but I've experienced the 6-14 age phase between them up to 9-17 now and I just desperately wanted to have a child of my own. I totally have no problems with the fact that they call me "Andy" because they see me as their dad, but there's nothing quite like being called "Dad."

Thanks Reaper and Fusion :)

• 2 weeks later...