Crosshair Generator

For you peeps that are still tinkering around with your crosshair settings. This will be way easier. The one I linked is one that many of us are using so have fun with it and see what you like best!

http://www.krisskarbo.com/csgocrosshair/#size:5/gap:0/color:5/usealpha:1/alpha:255/style:2/dot:1/color_b:255/color_r:255/color_g:0/thickness:1

• 1 month later...

[quote name='HabaneroHero' timestamp='1354583130' post='4766']
I wish you could make the trijicon symbol like on my ACOG on my real AR15. It's an upside down V.
[/quote]
[quote name='M.E.R.C Janos' timestamp='1354635777' post='4788']
Would like that as well, its a great sight
[/quote]

I HATE THAT SIGHT! Cross is all you need that or a dot, I have both 2 long range 1 is cross one is a dot with drop. Then my two other ones are short to medium range adjustables one is for quick target acquistion and the other is just a plain old dot sight all of my scopes have interchangable sight colors and transparency with a power adjustment.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='HabaneroHero' timestamp='1354583130' post='4766']
I wish you could make the trijicon symbol like on my ACOG on my real AR15. It's an upside down V.
[/quote]

An ACOG, eh? Very nice. I've got a Reflex myself (Amber triangle) :lol: . I can't afford that $1100 optic! Must be nice haha

• 4 weeks later...