Mapvote issue...

It seems that the server is making you play every map in a maplist cycle before if will replinish previously played maps.  For example.  We are playing dust2, while already having played, cpl_mill, Nuke, any other map that doesn't blow, map vote comes up.  Choices are inferno, Aztec, dust, Italy.  Map changes to inferno, next mapvote choices are Aztec, Dust, Italy.  Map changes to Aztec, mapvote choices are Dust and Italy.  If you type nominate, it will show that the prevoius maps have already been played and your choices will be limited to the ones not played via the maplist yet.  The last map I stuck around for was aztec and nominating only showed dust and italy as playable. 

I just cringed when the mapvote read only Aztec, Dust, Italy

The Server Message of the Day has also been altered to not go to the forums by the update.

Yeah, as Hilikus said in the server a few minutes ago, the maps are starting to get stale and boring. Have cbble, piranesi and other maps been tested? I can test if not when the server is empty to ensure they are legit before adding them.

The Server Message of the Day has also been altered to not go to the forums by the update.

Yeah, as Hilikus said in the server a few minutes ago, the maps are starting to get stale and boring. Have cbble, piranesi and other maps been tested? I can test if not when the server is empty to ensure they are legit before adding them.

The map pack has been added to the server's FTP.

I suggest we get them into the map folder and test ASAP. We def. need some new maps.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

How do you access the map pack? 

On a related note, I've been having a lot of trouble with the aim server crashing since the last update, it has something to do with steams deathmatch updates .  Until I get a solid fix for it I'm thinking about setting some custom maps on the aim server so we can test them out.  I'm already in the process of adding maps, but gameserver keeps locking me out of the FTP.  So when I get everything going, I'll send out a message, and get some members in on testing these maps in order to find some map diversity for the public server.