Server down!!!! I've reset it and it still wont let me connect.

Just a heads up - since that update was installed, people's pings have been spiking and the server gives everyone the auto-disconnect error and kicks a few now and again. Dunno if it's related, but it's happened like 3-4 times straight on inferno - it's around 9 pm EST now. It just cleared like 12 people out - went from 32 to 20 people.

Update: Actually it cleared the server down to 8 people :(

i sat on it for about 20 min this morning and it seemed okay...  but i was the only one on soooo yah.  We'll keep an eye on it tonight.

Interestingly i didn't see any new patch notes for the update yesterday. 

=^.^=

The only thing I've noticed for the update is a built-in map vote feature at the end of the map. Thankfully though, because SM admin is on the server and enabled, the map vote at the end doesn't affect the vote for next map that occurred at the 12th round. 

i sat on it for about 20 min this morning and it seemed okay...  but i was the only one on soooo yah.  We'll keep an eye on it tonight.

Interestingly i didn't see any new patch notes for the update yesterday. 

http://store.steampowered.com/news/?

Release Notes for 3/7/2013

[MISC]

- Dedicated servers hosting workshop maps now record previously hosted collection information. This allows workshop servers to keep operating when steam servers are down.
- Old versions of workshop maps now properly remove themselves from disk when the map gets renamed.
- If a server is running a map group and has mp_endmatch_votenextmap set to 1, players vote for the next map at the end of the match

- Fixed a regression where leaderboards were sometimes not getting updated for classic competitive mode.
- Added concommand tv_time_remaining that prints how much time is remaining to the broadcast after the match has ended. This provides admins a method to confirm that the broadcast is complete before changing the level.
- Round backup files now correctly strip workshop path when expanding %map% pattern token.
- Round backups now correctly restore player team assignments even when restoring backup from other match half or from halftime.
- Round backups support restoring match in overtime phase.
- mp_warmup_end can now only be called if in warmup.
- Team changes in warmup now take effect immediately.

[ TOURNAMENT ]

- Added built-in game rules for resolving tied tournament matches in overtime periods.
- Overtime convars:
- mp_overtime_enable ( default 0 ) - match will go to overtime if tied in regulation time.
- mp_overtime_maxrounds( default 6 ) - sets number of rounds for overtime, teams switch sides halfway through the overtime.
- mp_overtime_startmoney( default 10000 ) - sets starting money for each overtime half.
- mp_overtime_halftime_pausetimer - when enabled will turn on another convar mp_halftime_pausetimer after tied regulation time and after each overtime half which would require match server admin/bot to set mp_halftime_pausetimer to zero when teams are ready to proceed.

The only thing I've noticed for the update is a built-in map vote feature at the end of the map. Thankfully though, because SM admin is on the server and enabled, the map vote at the end doesn't affect the vote for next map that occurred at the 12th round. 

There should be a way to disable this feature, looking into it now

It's strange - my ping still spikes in the server, and this afternoon it was happening to other people, too - to the point where other people were complaining that "he's so laggy I can't hit him" but it was everyone. Dunno if this might warrant a support ticket - I've noticed other people experiencing it, too, and it doesn't happen to me when I ping to other servers, so it seems to be here only. Perhaps the server is unhappy with the most recent update...

I just rebooted the server and people can get on now....

I suspect there might be an issue with sourcemod and the new update as a result of valve adding the map vote system in since the problem seems to be around map changes.  The update might also mean the custom maps are bugged ... 

I did see this about how to disable the mapvote:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?s=1005800b13a2e9e42b6ed82aecbf9b73&t=210192&page=3

Put this in your server.cfg and your Problem will be fixed.

mp_endmatch_votenextmap 0

Valve released a Update for the "Update Bug"

I'll keep looking.  And please post any details such as "what map it crashes on", "if it's crashing on map end, start, etc..." "if it's happening on map change, and what map it was trying to change to."  thanks.

=^.^=

I suspect there might be an issue with sourcemod and the new update as a result of valve adding the map vote system in since the problem seems to be around map changes.  The update might also mean the custom maps are bugged ... 

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?s=1005800b13a2e9e42b6ed82aecbf9b73&t=210192&page=3

I'll keep looking.  And please post any details such as "what map it crashes on", "if it's crashing on map end, start, etc..." "if it's happening on map change, and what map it was trying to change to."  thanks.

Thanks for resetting it.  I'll try to get the name of the map.  I thought it crashed on Chateau. 

Yes, the voting is a problem on all CS:GO servers but with the hotfix and the update it shall all be good.  Thx for the update :) 

See you on the servers!!!

s1mcity with giant k1tty - coming to a store near you - LOL

Adding this fix now, will see if it helps the server issues.