Do you listen to metal?

Merle_Haggard

A couple of buddies of mine play in a local metal band.  Check 'em out.  If you don't want to buy the whole CD, I would recommend getting "Chains" and if you want a second one, "Off with his head" is cool too.  I think you can do iTunes or Google Play, or download the singles.  I'm not sure how it works since I've never downloaded any of it.  I just have the physical CD.

http://www.fearcontrol.net/

Lol definitely thought you were gonna talk shit about Metal for a second I was like WuuuT? 

But no I don't listen to metal music. Have friends who do its just not my cup of tea.

hiphop/r&b/rock/punkrock/somanydiffrocks/electronicdance for workouts some other goodie genres.. Mostly no metal and country

Tight group musically, Chains is damn good song, I think I'm a bigger fan of With Broken Wings.  The only thing that I've never been able to wrap my head around about this genre is the screaming.  I've never liked it.  When that dude stops with the screaming and actually sings, this band sounds really tight.  I'm totally sold on the dual guitars, those two mesh really well, some elements of A7X (even M. Shadows stopped screaming, and check out there sound now. RIP Rev) with some Slayer undertones, I really dig that.  Its just the screaming.....holyshitbatgirlwtfishesayingRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR/fart?? 

Thanks for the link, I'm more than likely to give this a few more listens then probably support your peeps with some denaro.

Good deal, yeah they typically play at a metal bar in town where most of the bands spend most of the time screaming...which I really don't care for, but I like that even the screaming parts still sound like music and they mix it up with singing.  I have had to ask him a couple of times what he's saying though, haha.  

I'm pretty close to Hili on this one. Musically they sound pretty good even though its a bit harder than I normally dig on myself. The screaming I'm not a fan of whatsoever. One of my favorite bands over the years continues to be the Deftones; I think they give the proper example of when to sing and when to scream. I listened to most of the album. Musically good and very well produced, just not my style. :)

Really well put together music.  I really enjoy it.. Like Hilli said has that Sound of seven trumpets feel to it from A7X but at the same time his dirty vocals are more like LoG.  I give this two thumbs up.. Reposted to my FB if that's okay.

Edit: Oh btw if you like these guys check out this.. Local band from my home town..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHEIunNYsYM