hey guys just checking in

Fusion

So good news this time. 

I gave up the crappy satellite internet, and now have a hotspot for internet. Still slow but faster than the satellite and much better ping on games, went from like 1100 to 300ish. still high but hey its better lol. 

Finally about to start work again, not much but its a start, found 3 clients for personal training and a gym that wont charge me an arm and a leg to train at, or take all my money. only have 3 maybe 4 clients lined up at low rates, didnt want to try to to ask for my normal rate because i need work and didnt want them to be "like i can't afford it bye." So I just took the hit on my hourly charge to get some kind of income going.

I am still only playing browser games as i get bad lag on this hotspot. I play a little of the dragon game thats in beta, pretty cool, working on getting all the characters to lvl 10 so i can pick which i like better.

Glad to hear that the hotspot is faster at least, even if it isn't great. 

I know from some friends who have done it in NYC (everywhere from Bally's to Equinox) that the personal trainer gig can get rough, especially when people start cutting "luxuries" in a crappy economy, but they are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and it seems like more and more people are starting to invest in gyms and trainers again (not to mention the economy is slowly crawling to somewhat of a recovery.) So hopefully as you reach out you'll get more and more progress on that front, too. Hang in there, and good to hear from you. Good luck!

haha sorry element. i will have to try playing when i get a new mouse in a few weeks. i shocked my g5 to death :( I have carpet floors and when i grabbed my mouse, a big static charge was made and my sensor stopped picking up motion. it clicks but doenst move, so time for a new one. Guess it was over due anyway. My left clicker has a finger indention, and its probably like 5 years old or so.