Cevo Season 2 Sign ups open May 2nd

Anyone interested in making a Cevo team on may 2nd when sign ups open post in this thread hopefully their will be enough interest that we can get 2 osg teams up and running, maybe osg black and osg blue or something of that nature. Anyone interested in playing state so in this thread.

Anyone familiar with the system how do sign ups work? can we register as many as we want per team and just fill with whos available each week or is it 6 ppl only or whats the deal with cevo?

If things have remained the same with CEVO: Individual players must sign up for an account on the website individually, download the anti-cheat client, custom maps, etc. Then, someone must register a team and create a password to join the roster. If you get enough (5) members to join the roster before the deadline, then your team is placed into a bracket and given a schedule. A leader and/or co-leader (usually the person who creates the team assigns this) must schedule the matches weekly by suggesting times for the other team to play you guys. Rosters also become locked at some point. 

i will be tooling around with CEVO tonight if you have it message me on steam tonight so i can find you on there for registration of the team tmrw.  Also is there a time that works for everyone for matches? im avaialble anytime after 6 pm Mon-Thur . and all day sat and sun.