Face to the Name

JAYkr

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sylent it looks like you are about to do the balarina spin.

etard, you look very sober ;)

rampage, nice bathroom pic lol

Hollow, either you have 1 piece of hair sticking up like alfafa, or there is something on the wall behind you that makes it look that way.

Jimmy, mojito...... lol

Christine, nice hair color

[quote name='!Rampage*' timestamp='1349079128' post='1069']
dude is that actually a wolf? thats so intense its huuge
[/quote]

Yes, they are both real wolves. My wife and I took a vacation trip to Colorado back in March and went to a Wolf and Wildlife Sanctuary. For $80 you got a photo session with a DVD of the pictures as you fed them and pet them. I have a couple more intense ones than the one I posted, totally worth the money for the experience. The male wolf, Micah, was only 120 lbs. but is taller than I am (I'm 6' 0.)

[quote name='Puss in Boots' timestamp='1349097473' post='1079']
Yes, they are both real wolves. My wife and I took a vacation trip to Colorado back in March and went to a Wolf and Wildlife Sanctuary. For $80 you got a photo session with a DVD of the pictures as you fed them and pet them. I have a couple more intense ones than the one I posted, totally worth the money for the experience. The male wolf, Micah, was only 120 lbs. but is taller than I am (I'm 6' 0.)
[/quote]
That is awesome! Crazy, I probably wouldn't have been able to keep my cool.

[quote name='Hilikus' timestamp='1349100480' post='1080']
Here I be
[/quote]
Looks like a cool vacation?

[quote name='Gallitin' timestamp='1349101176' post='1083']
Looks like a cool vacation?
[/quote]

Actually, my job sent me there for two weeks last year, maybe two months before the "Arab Spring" started. I was doing some work for the Multinational Force Observers North Site (http://www.mfo.org/northcamp.php) and got a few days off and was able to see the sights. Nice place and all, but the Egyptians have ran it into the ground.

[quote name='Puss in Boots' timestamp='1349097473' post='1079']
[/quote]

Puss, that is freakin awesome! I would definitely love to do that.

[quote name='Hilikus' timestamp='1349100480' post='1080']
Here I be
[/quote]

Nice pic Hilikus... definitely would like to travel there as well.

[quote name='Gallitin' timestamp='1349101176' post='1083']That is awesome! Crazy, I probably wouldn't have been able to keep my cool.[/quote]

Here's a more intense one when he started getting irritated that he couldn't break my stranglehold on the hot dog piece.

[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/148977_10100631897758845_2007890944_n.jpg[/img]

Here's another one from my Colorado trip. The Great Cornholio got his TP for his bunghole!

[img]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/538383_10100606346853065_1648669965_n.jpg[/img]