Keybinds

First thing I did when I downloaded the game was switch the god aweful WASD to ESDF
W is quickswitch or lastweap i forget what its called

T is "Use"
G for slot 1 weapon
V for slot 2 pistol
C for slot 3 knife

F1-F4 I usually leave open for server things.... I think I have two of them for the competitive server because I dont want to type in the config or round restart at all lol

For the keypad I have this:

[CODE]
bind kp_multiply "buy flashbang"
bind kp_uparrow "buy famas; buy galil "
bind kp_plus "buy ak47; buy m4a1"
bind kp_enter "buy awp"
bind kp_rightarrow "buy smokegrenade"
bind kp_minus "buy deagle"
bind kp_pgdn "buy molotov; buy incgrenade"
bind kp_del "buy defuser"
bind kp_slash "buy p250"
bind kp_ins "buy vesthelm; buy vest"
bind kp_pgup "buy hegrenade"
bind kp_home "cheer"
[/CODE]

I actually need to add a bind for the bizon... I've been using that a lot now.

Are the new nades aside from the Molotov good? I have yet to use them. Though I'm still busy trying to get an even or positive score when I'm not playing easy win team. I I can't quite remember how to go against awpers. Also I dare say the deag is broken

The new nades are just the molotov and incendiary nades which are pretty damn good. Edit: lol the decoy too thats more of a strategy one that could be kind of useful to either block sound or throw people offgaurd. The deagle is a little less accurrate then most people are used to it being in source. If you want the headshots with it you kind of have to slow down shooting a bit. The p250 is a far superior pistol as far as accuracy/power/bullets is concerned. That being said I love me the Deagle still, just feels too good to 1deag someone coming around a corner.

Speaking of grenades.. in CSS I would bind F,C, and V to my grenades but with the additional grenades now I haven't found a way to say bind v to molotov and incendiary and smoke or smoething similar depending on which one I have in my inventory.

asdf still my standard play used. to use the arrow keys in 1.5 and 1.6 and switched to asdf in 1.6 at some point.

i still use q a lot for my last weapon quick switch otherwise im really proficient with my mouse wheel for quick switching between all my weapons.

F1 is ak or m4
F2 is p90
F3 is negev - just for fun
F4 is p250
F5 is awp
F6 is armor
z is he gernade
x is flash
c is smoke
v is molitov
mouse 1 is voice

[quote name='Dragoon' timestamp='1351973315' post='2824']
Speaking of grenades.. in CSS I would bind F,C, and V to my grenades but with the additional grenades now I haven't found a way to say bind v to molotov and incendiary and smoke or smoething similar depending on which one I have in my inventory.
[/quote] Alright what you are looking for is the bind v "use_weapon molotov"

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. I never used binds before but I honestly think I will start to use them.

I think it would be good to know the exact cost of my bind for a Colt\Armor\Kit\Nade... and other various combinations. Also I might bind the smoke\molo nade because those are annoying to hit 4 4 times in order to get to it. It can eat up precious seconds.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!