The Walking Dead on AMC

Larious

Do any of you guys watch this tv show? I just finished season 2 and im starting season 3 and im soo hooked! i think its better than Breaking Bad but thats my own opinion? what do you guys think of Walking Dead or even Breaking Bad.

The one thing i didnt like about season 2 was Rick killing Shane. I was hoping Shane would die in season 3 or he would have an affair with Lori (again) and Rick would find out. AMC already said they were making a season 4 so i didnt like how they killed off a popular figure already in season 2.

Yeah she should be alive, because why would they have T Dogg die for nothing and have her die with him when she clearly could of escaped. But i also wouldnt be surprised if she's dead. My guess is she's still alive.

• 3 weeks later...

So i just downloaded and watched seasons 2 and 3 after downloading and reading the comics... and man are the comics brutal. I had some trouble adjusting to the differences between the two. I think the comic is better frankly, i understand they cant do everything the same but some of the characters feel so strange now.

=^.^=

I had never seen the show till my buddy had told me about it and I have never had cable in my entire life until a couple years ago. I watched a couple of episodes with him and then just got busy with work and class. Finally I was able to buy the first and second season and watching the third, only thing I can say is I can't wait for next season.