de_cpl_mill for CS:GO

Gln

Finally a player made one is released. It's a good map but I'm trying to convince him that he needs to create the navigation images and loading screen.

If you have a GameBanana account please comment asking him for the same things. If so I will add it to the map rotation.

[url="http://gamebanana.com/csgo/maps/168855"]http://gamebanana.com/csgo/maps/168855[/url]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was and then removed again, about half the people could download the map and play, the other half would just time out and could never get it downloaded. I'm on a few other CS:GO forums where other server owners are having the same issue. Just waiting on a solution before adding it back.

[quote name='Gallitin' timestamp='1349101707' post='1089']
It was and then removed again, about half the people could download the map and play, the other half would just time out and could never get it downloaded. I'm on a few other CS:GO forums where other server owners are having the same issue. Just waiting on a solution before adding it back.
[/quote]

You should just put a link on the server opening page that people can go download it. That's what I did when I couldn't download it in game. I usually do that just to speed up the download so it doesn't bog down the server during play anyway. I dunno if you can still add anything to the opening pages when people log on or not.

BLAH!@ Valve needs to get their shit together so we can start adding some variety!

BTW, wherever your steam folder is...

Steam/Steamapps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive/csgo/maps

thats the location, make sure you go to COMMON, not the folder with your steam name

[quote name='Christine' timestamp='1349104160' post='1117']
ive never dl a map before...unless server did it for me......is there anything special u need to do once dl?...or is it click n install type of thing
[/quote]

you usually get a .rar file that you download and everything should be broken up into the folders you need to drop everything into. so you should go to your C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo and then each folder should be labeled as to what to drop the contents into after you download the file.