Out for a Few Days

Gln

So Thursday night I was scrimming with Decoy, Solid, etaRd, and Vitamin when my office door flies open and my wife says, "My water broke!"

I said, "Oh that's cool".

She then shut my door and I continued scrimming, I figured we only had like 15 rounds left so we should have plenty of time. About 10 minutes later she opens my door and says, "Are you fucking kidding me, get off your computer and get me to the hospital!".

So I had to jump out of the scrim, sorry guys lol :) He was born early Friday morning. Anyways I'm still here at the hospital until Sunday so I won't be back on until during the day on Monday. I'll still get to server reboots ect...but maybe a little delayed as I'm not at home. Just a heads up.

[quote name='Gallitin' timestamp='1350697115' post='2265']
So Thursday night I was scrimming with Decoy, Solid, etaRd, and Vitamin when my office door flies open and my wife says, "My water broke!"

I said, "Oh that's cool".

She then shut my door and I continued scrimming, I figured we only had like 15 rounds left so we should have plenty of time. About 10 minutes later she opens my door and says, "Are you fucking kidding me, get off your computer and get me to the hospital!".

So I had to jump out of the scrim, sorry guys lol :) He was born early Friday morning. Anyways I'm still here at the hospital until Sunday so I won't be back on until during the day on Monday. I'll still get to server reboots ect...but maybe a little delayed as I'm not at home. Just a heads up.
[/quote]

i laughed so hard at the, oh thats cool. congrats man! glad things went smoothly!

[quote name='ληςяу εуεѕ' timestamp='1350917700' post='2335']
So how's your new boy?
[/quote]

Already better at cs than gallitin, I'll tell you that much........

Sorry I'm still bitter about the whole mid scrim bail

=]

lol he's good. A lot of work though. Not much sleep. Going to get back into play some CS today though.

Already was shopping for a computer for him yesterday, but then was like wtf am I doing? It will be outdated by the time he can use it. I did register a Steam account for him though, no games yet, but it's ready when he is :)

So I was back for a few, but out again....

Friday night we had to take Jax to the hospital for projectile vomiting. Turns out he has what 1 out of 500 babies are born with, malrotation of the intestines. Basically his big intestine was twisted so nothing could flow and was why he was puking. They had to do surgery right away and while in there removed his appendix. He's in the NICU right now and is still getting better. They are saying his stay could be from 1-4 weeks depending on how quickly his body recovers. They removed the breathing tube today so that's good. I'm on for a few minutes each night and morning before I head to the hospital to check the forums and server, but until he's back home won't be on CS.

Anyways just wanted to update you guys so you didn't think I quit :)