Making an Esea team- All memebers try to respond please

I am interested in making an Esea team with members here. I currently dont have esea but can get it anytime. I am moving to be closer to work soon and it will be a smaller town than where i am and basically i will have the gym for workouts and the internet for entertainment. I think we need a solid 5 that can practice 2 to 3 days a week with one or two alternates.

I also know a team i have been playing competitive matches with regularly that are looking to make the jump as well so if we need em they are around too.

I guess im looking to see who is interested, who can and cant and why etc.

I know i can pay for my esea account and i can probably pay for another team members account in addition but if i were to i would hope they actually use it and we actually get a team running in the ladders.

i guess let me know thanks

I would say try to do a cevo team first to see if people will actually commit since it is free. If so, you can sign up for ESEA since its 7 dollars for regular esea and another 7 to join the league. Wouldn't want you to commit 14 dollars and no one can actually play, which is what happened last time.

Alright it looks like we have the following interested Zombi, merle, reaper, hollow, BoneSaw, fallenhoot, dakilla, khukie. What days and times work for you guys and who has experiance with either cevo or esea? i went to the cevo sight and it looks like season 1 registration is closed :(

I personally have experience in just counterstrike 1.6 and source comp play. CAL Invite and Cevo P experience and many years of LAN's. I'm newly married and having my first/last child and day now. Plus i have a carreer that has me locked down too. i can practice maybe 2 nights a week and have matches 1 night pref on a sat or sunday. Can't be on past 10:30 also... If this is a problem its ok i can just play esea with a couple of old teammates in a fun team.

Oh man let me clarify please list available times and days. times should be in EST. and i will organize a list and see what days overlap for everyone so we can start practice and pick a league.

I guess at this time any cevo or esea pros here that know these leagues and which is most optimal or we can start by grinding some competitive matches to get team synergy down?

I have a crazy job and I need to earn money for my small boobies wife, so I probably can't play full time/practice that much... but I wouldn't mind being schedule organizer or strat guy during practice session

I might not look like it, but Im actually pretty good with management or when it comes to funky tactics.

I love Asian boobies, they are small.

Your funky tactics = unleash the boobie

there are two type of boobie. one is a crazy boobie. shes an outlaw. she doesn't care about rules, loves to troll people, and only goes for the blood. but the other boobie is complete opposite, shes more serious type that loves to analyze the enemies, carefully using her brains to decide what to do next instead going by instinct.

and when two boobies work together, we become an unstoppable force. now pick a side.. which boobie you want to unleash? the left... or right?

I love Asian boobies, they are small.

team chemistry is best found by having a solid starting 5 and a rotating 6 and do nothing but boot camp with that core group. as far a strats go I have all of our old stat books since I used to call. firstthing tho everyone wanting to play needs to take it to 110%. meaning know how to use voice clients properly and understand the basic spots and how to retake sites as a team.