Can we add 2 flashes?

Not necessary, but I think one of the things we strive to do is by not restricting awp/auto is to allow for freedom of choice. I naturally assumed that the server was updated to allow it as soon as the update to support it was patched.

I understand it may be crazy in 15v15, but let's face it we've been having some trouble getting the server populated lately. If too many flashes became a problem, I would be OVERJOYED to hear about it because the server rebounded. But right now I don't think it's too much of a problem if we are having trouble getting people in. That's just my opinion on it.

I honestly thought we didn't have this in there for a reason since you could of done it since GO came out. Kitty they only just updated their matchmaking to have it, this could of been done since day 1.. Anyways if you want to try it this is the commands.

ammo_grenade_limit_default 1
ammo_grenade_limit_flashbang 2 // Two Flashbangs
ammo_grenade_limit_total 4 // Total of 4 Nades
ammo_grenade_different_total 4 // Have 4 Different Nades if set to 3 a player will not be able to have grenade purchase of HE/Molly/Flash/Smoke

I just answered so bluntly since I thought it was just a server decision for 15v15 since we could of done this so long ago.

I figured with source mod we coulda turned it on. 

I thought they just added it since i'd never played on a pub with dual flashes.  But someone on the pub was asking about it earlier and a "light" went off in my head that since they just added it comp servers maybe it was a new standard for both comp and casual. 

I could go either way, when there's a full 15 people on each team yah that could get old but we survived it in source ... so why not go?

=^.^=

can we update we can't use 4 nades I don't buy a smoke sometimes its so annoying

ammo_grenade_different_total 4 // Have 4 Different Nades if set to 3 a player will not be able to have grenade purchase of HE/Molly/Flash/Smoke

can we update we can't use 4 nades I don't buy a smoke sometimes its so annoying

Done.