If you wanna vomit, open up! This came out of my ear!

Walking-Decoy

Not sure why I'm posting this, because it's gross and I'm seriously weirded out about it.

The last couple days my left ear has been *slightly* agitated when I went to clean it with a Q-Tip... I do this quite often, cuz I like to keep clean and etc and my body just produces the stuff like crazy so I do it like every other day. Anyways, so when I did it the other day it felt like I pushed the QTip in too far (I know I wasn't) so I thought maybe I agitated the ear drum or something.... so since it didnt hurt otherwise I just let it be. Flash forward to today and I wake up and can feel something clogging the left ear... Felt like when you get water in your ear. I could massage the ear canal and actually felt it move around and I would hear fine, then massage again and it would be blocked. So I just reach into the ear canal area a little bit and think to myself okay guess time to clean them again, and I fucking feel something kinda sticking out. It was pretty large.

I hop out of bed thinking like a roach or some kind of brain eating zombie bug is attacking me and run to the bathroom. I manage to break off a part that was sticking out just a tad and it was dark and looked a bit like dried bug legs\guts.... So I really start freaking out. I massage the ear a little more and it made it stick out more to where I could pull the thing out.

It wasn't a bug, thank god. But what the fuck is this?!? Looks like dark and dried ear wax with a bunch of tiny hairs clumped together. Whats more amazing is taht this was apparently in my ear and I COULDNT FEEL IT AT ALL until very recently, and I'm sure it's been around for awhile considering size.

Anyone ever have this shit happen to them? Whats crazy is I'm a clean guy...especially take care of my ears!! WTFFFFFFFFF.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

Really though I've had something of this sort, but maybe like quarter of a dime in size, just wax that built up in there and hardened, maybe you have low moisture which may cause wax to harden quicker? Idk I'm just taking random shots in the dark.

[quote name='Zolyrica' timestamp='1354830615' post='4927']
Really though I've had something of this sort, but maybe like quarter of a dime in size, just wax that built up in there and hardened, maybe you have low moisture which may cause wax to harden quicker? Idk I'm just taking random shots in the dark.
[/quote]

Well I grew up in Florida, and just moved to Mass during winter so it has been a very rapid change of humidity.

In fact, my dad said the same thing today about the drop in humidity possibly being the cause.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

[quote name='Fusion' timestamp='1354831981' post='4932']
looks like maybe you had an ear infection and didnt know, your body took care of it and walah you have poop in your ear. lol. idk, im curious as well. Tell us what the doc says!
[/quote]

That's it, I'm changing my in-game name to [OSG] Poop-Ear

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!