FallenHoot

My favorite Counter-Strike player use to be NIP HeaTon. He was one of the best Counter-Strike players. After he retired it was SK | Spawn, who later became NIP Spawn when HeaTon left. Now since SKgaming has dropped the Counter-Strike program, my new favorite is Christopher "GeT_RiGhT" Alesund. If you don't now this, you will know now. NIP stands for Ninja in Pyjamas. NIP was part of SK gaming for about 5 years from 2000 - 2005. All of my favorite players have played on both teams. Why are all of the good players from Sweden? I have no idea. I have been to Sweden and Norway for months at a time.

Let me know who your favorite Counter-Strike player is.

[quote name='Hilikus' timestamp='1358176355' post='6702']
I'd have to go with barneyhugger, he's the one the makes me laugh the most.
[/quote]

HA! He reminds me of a much angrier Chris Farley. He got into a mic fight with someone who had a voice modifier who sounded like a little girl and I was laughing too hard to tell them to shut up. I did horrible that map because they kept yelling at each other over absolutely nothing lol

I loved watching 3D Miller play because we both had similar play styles back then... Very aggressive with a tad of cockyness :-D

Ahhh the old times.

Back when I was part of the league team "volatile", I played with a couple still-pro gamers.

Saphire, a female pro-gamer, was alwas fun to watch and play alongside. We were actually in the same team\clan for awhile after OSG had temporarily dissolved the team (I stopped being captain due to a broken arm and the guy I gave leadership too tore the team apart, *sigh*).. Apparently she still plays at the pro level. That girl was nuts-good.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!